Get The Latest Dogecoin News only @ CryptoNewsZ
- Dogecoin Grows Consistently; Is It the Right Time to Buy DOGE?by Trevor Holman on June 27, 2022 at 10:48 am
Dogecoin breaking its significantly important moving average of 50 days during the May 12 crash was indicative of a long-term bearish movement. However, the quick decline of the 50 DMA curve brought it face to face with a bullish crossover scenario. In the last two weeks, Dogecoin has jumped significantly without showing any weakness of …
- Dogecoin Price Shows Consolidation; Will the DOGE Price Rise?by Roxanne Williams on June 20, 2022 at 12:26 pm
Dogecoin has retained its title of meme coin leadership, not allowing any new-age meme coins to reach the top-tier blockchains. With a combined market capitalization of $8,090,241,064, this token is moving towards a consolidative trend to ease the selling and negative sentiment that has developed in the minds of crypto enthusiasts. Immediate support failed to …
- Musk, SpaceX, Tesla Sued for Alleged DOGE Pyramid Schemeby Roxanne Williams on June 17, 2022 at 8:40 am
Popular investor and business magnate Elon Musk, along with SpaceX and Tesla, were recently sued on Thursday for $258 billion by a DOGE investor, Keith Johnson. He accused Musk of running a pyramid scheme to back Dogecoin. The complaint was filed in Manhattan’s federal court, where plaintiff Johnson accused Elon Musk, his space tourism firm …
- Dogecoin Is Struggling in Bear’s Grip; Will DOGE Price Rise?by Vivaan Shah on June 15, 2022 at 1:14 pm
Dogecoin is the most preferred meme coin in the crypto world, backed by Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk. All the meme coins are mainly influenced by news in the market. Due to global scenarios and a lack of contribution from retail investors, the crypto market has been in a downtrend. World major indices and crypto markets The post Dogecoin Is Struggling in Bear’s Grip; Will DOGE Price Rise? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Will Dogecoin (DOGE) Sustain Its Immediate Support Level?by Roxanne Williams on June 7, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Dogecoin, the meme king, finds it harder to retrace to previous highs despite the positive inclination of DOGE’s father and other crypto enthusiasts. DOGE has slipped significantly in just one month, and the fear of losing on investment is forcing holders currently to sell off their tokens on the slightest indications of retracements. The rumored …
- Dogecoin Stumbles Below $0.10; Is DOGE Heading Towards an End?by Scott Cook on June 3, 2022 at 12:30 pm
Dogecoin, the popular origin of meme tokens, still holds a rank amongst the top cryptocurrencies, courtesy of industry-wide negative sentiment. After consistently hitting new lows, Dogecoin has now touched the breakout levels of April 2021. This breakout had pushed Dogecoin from $0.07 to $0.70 in just a month. But since the negative sentiment caught up …
- Dogecoin Struggles to Hit $0.1; Will DOGE Rise From Support?by Vivaan Shah on May 20, 2022 at 10:00 am
Dogecoin has been declining in the past few months, forming lower low peaks on the weekly chart. The coin’s value has reduced more than 88% after its all-time high, indicating a strong downtrend momentum of the token. In the month of March, the coin began to rise but couldn’t close above the resistance of $0.1738 The post Dogecoin Struggles to Hit $0.1; Will DOGE Rise From Support? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin May Sustain Support; Is an Uptrend Possible for DOGE?by Scott Cook on May 18, 2022 at 1:30 pm
DOGE remains the top-ranking meme cryptocurrency of its time and maintains its dominance. However, sell-off is the only word that aptly describes the current events in the crypto world, especially with altcoins. DOGE has seen a terrible price trend in 2022, and buyers are expecting a retracement in its sell-off activities. The previous consolidation level …
- Dogecoin Price Prediction May 18, 2022: DOGE’s Unstoppable Bearish Moveby Ronald Cribbs on May 18, 2022 at 2:59 am
History of Dogecoin Dogecoin is the world’s first meme coin. It was created in 2013 by two software developers named Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer. History says the reason behind the arrival of DOGE is a popular internet meme with a picture of a Shiba Inu dog, a cute Japanese dog named Kabosu, and broken The post Dogecoin Price Prediction May 18, 2022: DOGE’s Unstoppable Bearish Move appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin is Down Again: What is the Future of DOGE?by Sara Gillard on April 27, 2022 at 9:55 am
Dogecoin is one of the popular meme coins in the crypto world that is popularized by Elon Musk. He thinks it is a ‘people’s coin,’ so he has openly supported Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin many times in the past. The recent news of overtaking Twitter by Elon Musk has spiked the price of Dogecoin up The post Dogecoin is Down Again: What is the Future of DOGE? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) on a Bull Run After Elon Musk Buys Twitterby Scott Cook on April 26, 2022 at 1:20 pm
Even a beginner in the crypto market knows that a single tweet from Elon Musk can influence the price of Dogecoin, which is why the recent news has surged the price of DOGE. Elon Musk acquiring Twitter for $44 billion is the biggest takeover of 2022. Moreover, this happened within a few months of Elon …
- Dogecoin Is Bearish Despite Elon Musk’s Twitter Bidby Matthew Diaz on April 18, 2022 at 11:49 am
Dogecoin, a popular meme coin, was in the news because Elon Musk was invited to become a part of a Twitter board member. DOGE has become popular in the crypto world due to the support of Elon Musk. The news of Elon Musk buying a 9% share of Twitter has moved the price of Dogecoin. The post Dogecoin Is Bearish Despite Elon Musk’s Twitter Bid appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Crosses $0.15; Is It a Time for DOGE to Shine Again?by Trevor Holman on April 6, 2022 at 11:01 am
Recently, Elon Musk revealed that he owned a 9.2% stake in Twitter, making him the company’s largest individual shareholder. The news has skyrocketed the price of Dogecoin. On the very next day, another piece of news came that Elon Musk was welcomed as one of the board of directors of the company. It came from …
- Dogecoin (DOGE): Going Bullish Again!by Scott Cook on March 24, 2022 at 11:42 am
Dogecoin can be associated with the changing price trends over the years, but its resolved and proven track record of being the highest valued meme coin has been untampered. Currently, it is ranked 12th in terms of market capitalization and worth a whopping $18,499,756,186 in total circulation. March 24, 2022, would be the third consecutive …
- Dogecoin Shows No Signs of Retracement; Will DOGE Correct Further?by Aarav Ghosh on March 8, 2022 at 1:34 pm
With Dogecoin falling over 88% since its peak in May 2021, it continues to head downwards to the tune of 44% in just two months of 2022. With such a negative-headed price trend, is it a time to acquire more of this coin or indicate a possible doom for Dogecoin? Dogecoin at present carries a The post Dogecoin Shows No Signs of Retracement; Will DOGE Correct Further? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Shows a Sign of Recovery: Is It the End of Downtrend?by Trevor Holman on February 25, 2022 at 8:58 am
Dogecoin emerged as a popular cryptocurrency in 2021, and it has given more than 3000% return till now. Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer created this meme coin in 2013. It has started as fun of Bitcoin, but it raises money for the good cause of society. It runs on a decentralized blockchain technology just like …
- Dogecoin Reflects Mixed Sentiment Amidst Significant Volatilityby Aarav Ghosh on January 27, 2022 at 11:35 am
Dogecoin after being at its highs of $0.35 in October declined constantly and is currently $0.14. Though the bulls tried to push the price upside on December 14, 2021, but couldn’t breach the uptrend line extending from last June. The price is trailing at the bottom horizontal which has been a major support zone for The post Dogecoin Reflects Mixed Sentiment Amidst Significant Volatility appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Tesla Boost is Now Nearly Erased; What’s Next For Dogecoin?by Trevor Holman on January 17, 2022 at 12:50 pm
The price of Dogecoin is sinking after the Tesla-induced boost, and investors are booking their profit. In the last year, the coin boosted massively. In the last 24 hours, the Dogecoin market price fell by around 4%. While the overall crypto market looks stable, the profit booking of DOGE investors is the center of all …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Reflects Positive Outlook Despite Recent Fallby Trevor Holman on January 4, 2022 at 12:55 pm
The co-creator of Dogecoin, Billy Markus, revealed that he owns 220K dogecoin, which is $40K worth of value in the USA. He said he had nothing to do with this coin. He is a community member now and not a project member. Dogecoin became the most popular crypto in Google search with its ATH of …
- Dogecoin Is All Set for a Bullish Run After Moving Sideways!by Matthew Diaz on December 23, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Dogecoin has been lifted from its support zone after a major downfall in 2021 and has fallen from its high of $0.76 to its current price of $0.17. It got tested at the support line but couldn’t incline further. The price gave significant returns after being tested at the up-trend line at the end of The post Dogecoin Is All Set for a Bullish Run After Moving Sideways! appeared first on NameCoinNews.