Get The Latest Dogecoin News only @ CryptoNewsZ
- Dogecoin (DOGE) price finally breaks out of the 200 EMA!by Aarav Ghosh on February 2, 2023 at 10:34 am
Despite Dogecoin’s origins as a meme currency, it has a large and active community of supporters who believe in its potential as a decentralized and transparent financial system. Additionally, Dogecoin has seen significant growth in recent years, which has led to increased interest and adoption. With its recent huge jump in January 2023, Dogecoin reached The post Dogecoin (DOGE) price finally breaks out of the 200 EMA! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin holds support of $0.07: Can DOGE turn bullish?by Aarav Ghosh on January 19, 2023 at 10:55 am
Dogecoin is the trending meme token in the crypto industry, which is backed by Tesla’ CEO Elon Musk. It provided tremendous return in 2019-2021, but now the price of DOGE has been in a downtrend for the last 12 months. At the time of writing this post, DOGE has been consolidating between $0.14 and $0.07 The post Dogecoin holds support of $0.07: Can DOGE turn bullish? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin aims for an up move: DOGE’s technical stables!by Sara Gillard on January 6, 2023 at 11:18 am
Dogecoin is a leading meme coin in the crypto industry which is backed by the Tesla CEO, Elon Musk. There is speculation that he will integrate Dogecoin as payment on its Twitter platform, so many investors are curious about the potential future of Dogecoin. At the time of writing this post, DOGE was trading around The post Dogecoin aims for an up move: DOGE’s technical stables! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin should take support from 200 EMA of $0.88!by Matthew Diaz on December 8, 2022 at 12:37 pm
Is Dogecoin a meme cryptocurrency in reality, or is it holding weight in its technology development? Dogecoin’s uptrend has faced a major bottleneck since Elon Musk announced the purchase of Twitter, which confirms the strong influence of Elon Musk on the cryptocurrency market, especially Dogecoin. Despite facing rejections from the FTX fiasco, Dogecoin consolidated and The post Dogecoin should take support from 200 EMA of $0.88! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin makes a strong comeback; Will DOGE sustain the rise?by Vivaan Shah on October 31, 2022 at 12:45 pm
The all-time high of $0.7376 remains just 83.42% away from the latest trading value of $0.1215. The indications are carrying a strong sign for a new high to be created and tested very soon. Since the price action of Dogecoin was mostly consolidative and buyers were trapped at the same levels for almost eight months, The post Dogecoin makes a strong comeback; Will DOGE sustain the rise? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin on a Long-Term Sideways Journey; Can DOGE Price Rise?by Vivaan Shah on September 2, 2022 at 9:48 am
Dogecoin was created to make fun of Bitcoin in 2013; after that, it gained popularity when Elon Musk backed the community. However, if you compare Bitcoin and Dogecoin, DOGE USD has very little value, but it is loved by its community. The DOGE price is lower because, unlike Bitcoin, it has an unlimited supply of The post Dogecoin on a Long-Term Sideways Journey; Can DOGE Price Rise? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Price Drops; Will DOGE Go Below $0.05?by Ronald Cribbs on August 26, 2022 at 10:00 am
Dogecoin (DOGE) turned from its lows of $0.0503 and showed an up-trend move as the token formed a high peak, taking the support of the up-trend line. The coin currently has a market price of $0.0680 as the price moves at the edges of the trend line showing a consolidated momentum. In the last few The post Dogecoin Price Drops; Will DOGE Go Below $0.05? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Hike Grabbing Investor’s Attention!by Sara Gillard on August 17, 2022 at 10:13 am
Dogecoin was moving sideways between the price range of $0.09 and $0.05 after a constant fall in the price from its higher highs. The value got tested several times at its lows for further decline, but after rejection, the DOGE token turned. The coin is expected to reach a near resistance of $0.09. There was The post Dogecoin (DOGE) Price Hike Grabbing Investor’s Attention! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Price Fails to Breakout; Time to Sell DOGE?by Ronald Cribbs on August 2, 2022 at 9:58 am
Dogecoin is the first popular meme coin in the crypto world, giving investors a huge return. It was a hot topic during and after the pandemic due to its sudden rise as a crypto token. Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer originated it to make blockchain-based decentralized payment more accessible to the community because they think The post Dogecoin Price Fails to Breakout; Time to Sell DOGE? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Is Struggling in Bear’s Grip; Will DOGE Price Rise?by Vivaan Shah on June 15, 2022 at 1:14 pm
Dogecoin is the most preferred meme coin in the crypto world, backed by Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk. All the meme coins are mainly influenced by news in the market. Due to global scenarios and a lack of contribution from retail investors, the crypto market has been in a downtrend. World major indices and crypto markets The post Dogecoin Is Struggling in Bear’s Grip; Will DOGE Price Rise? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Plummets After Supporters Celebrated ‘Dogeday 4/20’by Paul Jolin on April 23, 2021 at 1:22 pm
Dogeday was celebrated by the online community of Dogecoin fans on Tuesday, after which the value of Dogecoin declined. The DOGE-USD trading pair witnessed a sharp fall of 16% after Doge supporters tried to push DOGE’s price between $0.69 to $1. The overall price of DOGE fell to $0.4252. Dogecoin had previously amassed a market …
- Dogecoin Crashes Robinhood, Recovers Later to Enable Tradingby Jason Palmer on April 16, 2021 at 1:13 pm
In a ripple effect that shook the foundations of American crypto company Robinhood, the soaring price of Dogecoin resulted in a massive outage that brutally stopped all trading on its platform. Robinhood Crypto is a subsidiary of Californian financial services company Robinhood Markets, Inc. and has been trading in a wide range of cryptocurrencies for a while now. The problem …
- Dogecoin Trades Near to Key Resistance Level of $0.0050by Edward Nash on January 1, 2021 at 1:16 pm
Dogecoin leaps to be one of the significant 45 coins with the fact that it was one of the top 50 before it gained traction. Alongside, we cannot ignore the fact that the majority of the altcoins are losing traction and trading red; however, Dogecoin proves to an exception after it trades in green and …
- Dogecoin Tanked Gradually After Breaching 21-Month Resistanceby Paul Jolin on July 17, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Dogecoin failed to keep the hopes high after breaching 21 weeks of resistance above $0.0045 after trading laterally below $0.0038 for over 18 months with intermittent rise and dips. After having spurred in the 2nd week of the ongoing month, DOGE/USD is now trading around $0.00300. After having dipped from a notable height, Dogecoin’s price …
- Dogecoin Rally Similar to how Crypto Market Traded Between 2011-14: Max Keiserby Erica Lee on July 9, 2020 at 6:08 am
Heisenberg Capital Co-founder and crypto analyst Max Keiser tweeted that Dogecoin (DOGE) is behaving in the manner the entire crypto market traded between 2011-2014. His comments come after DOGE experienced a humongous rally in the last couple of days, after a viral TikTok challenge to buy the coin. Action in DOGE is what the *entire* …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Lacks Traction, Yet the Bears Have Not Yet Overpoweredby Edward Nash on May 29, 2020 at 9:25 am
Dogecoin, mostly known as a meme digital currency, is quite prominent and was altogether even more elevated when Tesla CEO Elon Musk declared his admiration and favoritism for the digital currency. Moreover, Dogecoin is believed to have a concurrent motion with Bitcoin, and with the growing popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, the adoption and investment …
- Dogecoin(DOGE): Ready to Fuel the Recovery or Sluggish Again?by Paul Jolin on May 12, 2020 at 11:15 am
One more time, the crypto market has seen a downside trend reversal while side-lining the bulls. Since the Coronavirus has taken a hefty toll over the market, the market, along with the altcoins like Dogecoin, is struggling to have a grip over any positive sentiment. Meanwhile, the patience level of investors is also approaching the …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) May See Further Price Rally; Gives Positive Signsby Lili Chuang on May 9, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Dogecoin price has recovered by more than 75% over the last few months. The currency holds a strong bullish outlook now, while a few other altcoins have started facing a bit of turbulence after such a strong market rebound. One important factor that proves how the market has hustled to survive the pandemic is Bitcoin’s …
- Dogecoin Lacks Steady Traction; Trades Just Above Key Support $0.0023by Lili Chuang on April 28, 2020 at 7:07 am
As most of the cryptocurrencies started reflecting moderate regression, Dogecoin has been able to keep its momentum intact. Over the last few days, it managed to reflect a slow & steady upside movement and hit a high of $0.00246 mark yesterday. Later, it faced pullback pressure and traded just above its key support level of …
- Dogecoin Brings a Ray of Hope; Regains Momentum & Crosses $0.0020by Paul Jolin on April 25, 2020 at 12:34 pm
Dogecoin (DOGE) exhibits hefty price movements over the last few months. The opening price in January was around $0.0020. Then, it escalated as high as $0.0035 in the next month, but later, the currency reflects downside correction. The price of DOGE/USD improved in the latter days and has returned to the level from where it …