Get The Latest Dogecoin News only @ CryptoNewsZ
- Dogecoin May Sustain Support; Is an Uptrend Possible for DOGE?by Scott Cook on May 18, 2022 at 1:30 pm
DOGE remains the top-ranking meme cryptocurrency of its time and maintains its dominance. However, sell-off is the only word that aptly describes the current events in the crypto world, especially with altcoins. DOGE has seen a terrible price trend in 2022, and buyers are expecting a retracement in its sell-off activities. The previous consolidation level …
- Dogecoin Price Prediction May 18, 2022: DOGE’s Unstoppable Bearish Moveby Ronald Cribbs on May 18, 2022 at 2:59 am
History of Dogecoin Dogecoin is the world’s first meme coin. It was created in 2013 by two software developers named Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer. History says the reason behind the arrival of DOGE is a popular internet meme with a picture of a Shiba Inu dog, a cute Japanese dog named Kabosu, and broken The post Dogecoin Price Prediction May 18, 2022: DOGE’s Unstoppable Bearish Move appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin is Down Again: What is the Future of DOGE?by Sara Gillard on April 27, 2022 at 9:55 am
Dogecoin is one of the popular meme coins in the crypto world that is popularized by Elon Musk. He thinks it is a ‘people’s coin,’ so he has openly supported Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin many times in the past. The recent news of overtaking Twitter by Elon Musk has spiked the price of Dogecoin up The post Dogecoin is Down Again: What is the Future of DOGE? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) on a Bull Run After Elon Musk Buys Twitterby Scott Cook on April 26, 2022 at 1:20 pm
Even a beginner in the crypto market knows that a single tweet from Elon Musk can influence the price of Dogecoin, which is why the recent news has surged the price of DOGE. Elon Musk acquiring Twitter for $44 billion is the biggest takeover of 2022. Moreover, this happened within a few months of Elon …
- Dogecoin Is Bearish Despite Elon Musk’s Twitter Bidby Matthew Diaz on April 18, 2022 at 11:49 am
Dogecoin, a popular meme coin, was in the news because Elon Musk was invited to become a part of a Twitter board member. DOGE has become popular in the crypto world due to the support of Elon Musk. The news of Elon Musk buying a 9% share of Twitter has moved the price of Dogecoin. The post Dogecoin Is Bearish Despite Elon Musk’s Twitter Bid appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Crosses $0.15; Is It a Time for DOGE to Shine Again?by Trevor Holman on April 6, 2022 at 11:01 am
Recently, Elon Musk revealed that he owned a 9.2% stake in Twitter, making him the company’s largest individual shareholder. The news has skyrocketed the price of Dogecoin. On the very next day, another piece of news came that Elon Musk was welcomed as one of the board of directors of the company. It came from …
- Dogecoin (DOGE): Going Bullish Again!by Scott Cook on March 24, 2022 at 11:42 am
Dogecoin can be associated with the changing price trends over the years, but its resolved and proven track record of being the highest valued meme coin has been untampered. Currently, it is ranked 12th in terms of market capitalization and worth a whopping $18,499,756,186 in total circulation. March 24, 2022, would be the third consecutive …
- Dogecoin Shows No Signs of Retracement; Will DOGE Correct Further?by Aarav Ghosh on March 8, 2022 at 1:34 pm
With Dogecoin falling over 88% since its peak in May 2021, it continues to head downwards to the tune of 44% in just two months of 2022. With such a negative-headed price trend, is it a time to acquire more of this coin or indicate a possible doom for Dogecoin? Dogecoin at present carries a The post Dogecoin Shows No Signs of Retracement; Will DOGE Correct Further? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Shows a Sign of Recovery: Is It the End of Downtrend?by Trevor Holman on February 25, 2022 at 8:58 am
Dogecoin emerged as a popular cryptocurrency in 2021, and it has given more than 3000% return till now. Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer created this meme coin in 2013. It has started as fun of Bitcoin, but it raises money for the good cause of society. It runs on a decentralized blockchain technology just like …
- Dogecoin Reflects Mixed Sentiment Amidst Significant Volatilityby Aarav Ghosh on January 27, 2022 at 11:35 am
Dogecoin after being at its highs of $0.35 in October declined constantly and is currently $0.14. Though the bulls tried to push the price upside on December 14, 2021, but couldn’t breach the uptrend line extending from last June. The price is trailing at the bottom horizontal which has been a major support zone for The post Dogecoin Reflects Mixed Sentiment Amidst Significant Volatility appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Tesla Boost is Now Nearly Erased; What’s Next For Dogecoin?by Trevor Holman on January 17, 2022 at 12:50 pm
The price of Dogecoin is sinking after the Tesla-induced boost, and investors are booking their profit. In the last year, the coin boosted massively. In the last 24 hours, the Dogecoin market price fell by around 4%. While the overall crypto market looks stable, the profit booking of DOGE investors is the center of all …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Reflects Positive Outlook Despite Recent Fallby Trevor Holman on January 4, 2022 at 12:55 pm
The co-creator of Dogecoin, Billy Markus, revealed that he owns 220K dogecoin, which is $40K worth of value in the USA. He said he had nothing to do with this coin. He is a community member now and not a project member. Dogecoin became the most popular crypto in Google search with its ATH of …
- Dogecoin Is All Set for a Bullish Run After Moving Sideways!by Matthew Diaz on December 23, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Dogecoin has been lifted from its support zone after a major downfall in 2021 and has fallen from its high of $0.76 to its current price of $0.17. It got tested at the support line but couldn’t incline further. The price gave significant returns after being tested at the up-trend line at the end of The post Dogecoin Is All Set for a Bullish Run After Moving Sideways! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Trends on Twitter Yet Again!by Trevor Holman on December 17, 2021 at 1:05 pm
Dogecoin is once again trending on Twitter. Truly, it owes half of its popularity to Twitter, and Elon Musk’s support for Dogecoin is no more a secret now. SpaceX and Tesla’s CEO provided a major boost to Dogecoin. He said the company would accept Dogecoin for merchandise. However, it is a beta test and carried …
- Dogecoin to Retest $0.20 as Recent Hike Takes DOGE Above $0.18by Matthew Diaz on December 7, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Dogecoin is moving sideways after crossing the triangle pattern formed. DOGE moving sideways within a specific price range demonstrates that the cryptocurrency is not able to cross its crucial resistance of $0.35. After hitting $0.35 in October, DOGE faced rejection and continued to trade bearishly. On the downside, if it continues to trade downwards, the The post Dogecoin to Retest $0.20 as Recent Hike Takes DOGE Above $0.18 appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Is Creating a Good Buying Opportunity for Investorsby Trevor Holman on December 2, 2021 at 12:34 pm
Crypto should be about fun, so Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer created a new coin named Dogecoin. It was launched on December 6, 2013, with a mascot of a dog. Though it was started as fun, now Elon Musk supports the coin, and it has become a huge crypto community. The coin is known for …
- Dogecoin (DOGE) Surpasses Shiba Inu and Remains Bullishby Scott Cook on November 9, 2021 at 11:46 am
The sudden rise of Shiba to a notch above Dogecoin was a shocking blow to the price action in the last month. The sudden development of buying sentiment at Shiba woke the Dogecoin lovers, and we witnessed a strong comeback of Dogecoin in October 2021. To this date, DOGE has delivered a return of over …
- Dogecoin Outpaces ‘killer’ Shiba Inu to Climb 26%by Matthew Diaz on October 29, 2021 at 12:01 pm
Once again, Dogecoin has reached around $0.30. It is nearly 38% of the most valuable meme cryptocurrency, outpacing another meme currency Shibu Inu. The meme crypto Shiba Inu managed to flip his godfather DOGE in the last few days, but Dogecoin followers also boosted the price and secured the 9th position above the Shiba. Most The post Dogecoin Outpaces ‘killer’ Shiba Inu to Climb 26% appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Dogecoin Breaks Out but Still Faces Resistance at 200 DMA!by Roxanne Williams on October 25, 2021 at 12:30 pm
Dogecoin has held on to its gain in the last seven days with an intense buying action. This rally has been fed by the inclining trend line, which the buyers and sellers seem to be respecting. Still, the resistance at 200 DMA is not something that can be ignored or rejected straightaway. Cryptocurrencies are known …
- Dogecoin Suffers a Significant Price Decline Within Minutes!by Scott Cook on October 22, 2021 at 1:50 pm
Dogecoin has so far surpassed the $0.2666 resistance level for the last month. While other cryptos are trending and making fresh highs, it is confusing why DOGE is not moving. Although it’s no sign of any weakness, meme-based cryptocurrencies are meant to be volatile. Flash crash of October 21, 2021, recovered within minutes, and as …